In 1928 the Club moved to the present site off White Cross Road and commenced the development of the course. Year upon year improvements were made to the lay out as more land was acquired.
War broke out in 1939 which halted progress for the duration. In those days the Clubhouse was of a wooden construction and was built adjacent to some cattle sheds. This wooden hut was used until 1964 when the existing building was constructed.
The years since have seen continuous development with frequent refurbishments. The Club began an extensive improvement plan in 2019 in preparation for their centenary in 2022. In 2020 the club are to rework the entrance hallway and install new soft furnishings to keep the Clubhouse suitable for lots of different events.
Video credit to YouTube/Quadcopter K3 PRO